Supporting our most precious resource
We are committed to helping our families and the families in our communities become happier, healthier and stronger. Our employees share in our spirit of philanthropy and often donate their individual time and resources to support a number of Capital Region charities, events and benefits.
A COMMUNITY OF partnership
- American Cancer Society
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross
- Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Alzheimer’s Association of NENY
- Muscular Dystrophy Association and ALS
- Center for Disability Services
- Double H Ranch
- Tour de Cure for American Diabetes Association
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- NYS Troopers PBA Signal 30 Benefit Fund
- Regional Food Bank of Northeastern NY
Is your charity or nonprofit organization located in the Capital Region and seeking a donation? DDC would be happy to review your request within the counties we serve. Please review our Charitable Guidelines before submitting a new donation request.
If you are a returning applicant, please click the link below to complete saved requests or review previously submitted requests.
“We are committed to quality service and keeping you and your customers happy.”