Take your event to the next level
Whether it’s a company outing, road race, or reunion, make your event extra special with our memorable beer trailers. Trailer rentals are completely refrigerated to draft beer specifications and allow the kegs to be kept cold while beer is served from the exterior draft beer faucets.
Beer trailer rentals are offered in the 11 Upstate New York counties we serve: Albany, Columbia, Fulton, Greene, Montgomery, Rensselaer, Saratoga, Schenectady, Schoharie, Warren, and Washington.
How it works
We deliver and pick up the vehicle at your site, as well as prepare it for dispensing. A temporary permit from the State Liquor Authority is required. There is a setup and delivery charge for the vehicles.
Draft Beer Trailer Procedures
In order to provide a beer trailer, the following must be supplied from all potential customers:
- A rental agreement signed by an approved responsible official which outlines the terms and conditions of using this equipment. This agreement requires that your organization have liability coverage of at least $300,000 for property damage and at least $1,000,000 for personal injury and death.
- A Certificate of Insurance from your insurance company that confirms the above coverage and names DeCrescente Distributing Co., Inc. as an “Additional Insured.” Please instruct your insurance carrier to mail or fax the certificate to the Special Event Coordinator at (518) 539-0045 at least seven days prior to the event.
Please understand we must have the necessary documentation described above on file before we begin to service your event.
Insurance carriers are very familiar with this process and can usually provide the Certificate of Insurance quickly and at no cost to you.
Securing a Permit:
- Each unit (pouring or storage) must have a temporary beer permit; no unit will be loaded without a permit
- All permits must accompany the draft order form (a minimum of seven days prior to the event)
- If product is NOT being sold at the event, the customer must sign a Not for Resale Affidavit form and a copy submitted for the file (a minimum of seven days prior to the event)
- Certificate of Insurance/Rental Agreement
A signed copy of the Rental Agreement and Certificate of Insurance must be submitted a minimum of seven days prior to the event; no unit will be released from DeCrescente Distributing unless both are received.
Placing the Order:
- The order needs to be placed the week prior to the event
- For delivery a minimum two-hour time frame is requested. Pick-up will be on the next business day
- Set up and Delivery Fee. Will be charged on a “per vehicle” basis and included on the Beverage invoice pursuant to the rates set forth below.
- $500 fee will be charged if Lessee uses $0 – $1,499 in Beverages (net after return of Unused Beverages), C02 and cups, excluding deposit.
- $250 fee will be charged if Lessee uses $1,500 – $2,499 in Beverages (net after return of Unused Beverages), C02 and cups, excluding deposit.
- $0 fee will be charged if Lessee uses $2,500 in Beverages (net after return of Unused Beverages), C02, and cups, excluding deposit.
- Additional Weekend Delivery Fee. There will be an additional $150 delivery fee for deliveries on Saturday or Sunday. This fee will not be waived.
- All vehicles will require electricity. A standard 110 plug with a minimum 20 amp-dedicated breaker is required. The plug cannot be more than 75’ from the vehicle
Draft Vehicle Equipment:
Equipment Rental Fees and Deposits. The following equipment may be rented pursuant to the fees and deposits set forth below.
- $25 trailer lock deposit
- $30 tap knob deposit (per draft knob)
- For Air Tanks – They are charged for 8 kegs at the rate of $37.50 for each CO2tank, including a $100 deposit that is refundable when the tanks are returned with trailer.
- Kiosk deposits are $2000.
Cold Plate Coolers (Jockey Boxes) are also available for rent upon request. A $400 deposit will be collected and returned when the cold plate is brought back. There will also be a $10 CO2 fee. Watch the video below to learn more.
Click on the link below to access the New York State Liquor Authority document required to apply for your permit.
Once you have received your permit from the NYS Liquor Authority, send or fax that permit along with the below completed Rental Agreement form to the Special Event Coordinator at (518) 539-0045 or complete the contact form.