To be the best full-service distributor by providing a unique and exceptional array of products and value-added services. We will accomplish this by focusing on five stakeholder principles:
- Commitment to Customers: We believe our customers are the core to everything we do.
- Commitment to Suppliers: We will engage with our suppliers to build brands and surpass our mutually-agreed upon goals.
- Commitment to Employees: We are determined to win while promoting career development and supporting a healthy work-life balance to the best of our abilities.
- Commitment to Community Involvement: We will be an active, positive influence in the communities where we live and work by dedicating our time, resources, and support.
- Commitment to Responsibility: Leading by example, we promote responsible consumption when enjoying the products we distribute.
A culture of family and friends
At DDC, we believe a strong corporate culture is one that instills long-standing values in each and every employee. It’s the key to our success. Since 1948, DDC continues to be a family business that promotes integrity, work-life balance and professional growth through our company values.
DDC has not only grown to be a premier beverage distributor in the eyes of our customers but also our employees. We offer events like a free, private family night at the Great Escape and Children’s Holiday party, and encourage participation in our charitable activities, such as the Tour De Cure and Mechanicville Breast Cancer Awareness Walk. So when people join our family, it’s their families who also benefit from their hard work, while developing a sense of camaraderie along the way.
It all starts with our fun, family-oriented culture that DDC is recognized as a great place to work, among the many other awards and recognitions we have received.
SHARP certified since 2006
With 608,000 hours per year selling, marketing, lifting and delivering over 9.6 million cases of product, our on-the-job injury rate is well below the national average for the industry. And that means a lot to us.
Awards & Recognition
- Capital District’s Best Places to Work 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Albany Business Review’s Family-Owned Business of the Year 2021
- Healthiest Employers Award 2019, 2020, 2021
- TANY Award 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Molson Coors “Legend” Award 2020, presented to C.J. DeCrescente
- Best Places to Work in New York 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Craft Distributor of the Year 2013
- Craft Beer Distributor Achievement Award 2012
- Heineken Red Star Award 2005, 2006
- Diageo Golden Bar Award 2005
- Miller Legend and High Life Achievement Award 2002, 2005
- Wholesaler of the Year Award 2003, Beverage World Magazine
- Coors Founders 1997-2000