Surfside Iced Tea + Vodka isn’t just for the shore anymore! It’s now available across the 11 upstate New York counties we serve!
Surfside is a non-carbonated hard iced tea made with real vodka. Just 2g of sugar, 3g of carbs, and 100 calories per can.
No bubbles, but big flavor!
Flavors include lemon tea, peach tea, half iced tea half lemonade, and lemonade.
Ask for it at your favorite liquor stores, bars and restaurants, available through DeCrescente Distributing Company!
There are also these upcoming tasting events where you can try it:
Friday, Oct. 6
- 4-7pm: Kinderhook Wine & Spirits
- 4-7pm: Purdy’s, Saratoga
- 4-7pm: Saratoga Lake Wine & Spirits
Saturday, Oct. 7
- 1-4pm: Upstate Wine & Spirits, Delmar
- 3-6pm: Scotia Wine & Spirits
- 3:30-6:30pm: 20 Mall, Guilderland
- 3:30-6:30pm: KC Wine & Spirits, Latham
Sunday, Oct. 8
- 12-3pm: Saratoga Wine Exchange, Ballston Lake
Friday, Oct. 13
- 3:30-6:30pm: Regulars Wine & Spirits, Schenectady
Saturday, Oct. 14
- 12-3pm: Route 30 Liquor Depot, Amsterdam
- 4-7pm: Smiths Wine & Liquor, Albany
Made with Stateside Vodka, one of the most popular vodkas in Pennsylvania, Surfside Iced Tea is one of the most popular ready-to-drink cocktails at the Jersey shore and we’re excited to bring it to the 518!