One family. Four generations of pride.
When you see a company grow and prosper year after year for over 70 years, there’s a reason. For DeCrescente Distributing Company (DDC), it all began in 1948 with one man’s vision. That was the year Angelo DeCrescente, from Mechanicville, NY, started his beverage distributing business—operating it from his home with only a few brands to sell and one truck for deliveries.
Angelo’s goal was simple. Treat your customers with respect. Have pride in what you do for them and they’ll be your customers for life. Of course building and maintaining strong customer relationships is hard work for any start-up. But with persistence, dedication and a drive to succeed, Angelo’s fledgling distribution company would grow to become one of New York State’s largest distributors, and one of the region’s most respected family-owned and operated businesses, thanks in part to his son, Carmine, and later his grandson, C.J., who carries on his legacy.
“Our mission is to be the best full-service distributor by providing a unique and exceptional array of products and value added services.”
Fast forward to today and four generations later, C.J. and his two sons Matthew and Carmine III continue to fulfill the DeCrescente mission. Through their active leadership style, progressive business approach and support of innovative technology, DDC continually rates among the best places to work in New York State—respected for its commitment to exceptional customer service, work-life balance, professional growth and active involvement in the community.
Mission. Vision. Values.
- Commitment to Customers
- We believe our customers are the core to everything we do.
- Commitment to Suppliers
- We will engage with our suppliers to build brands and surpass our mutually-agreed-upon goals.
- Commitment to Employees
- We are determined to win while promoting career development and supporting a healthy work-life balance to the best of our abilities.
- Commitment to Community Involvement
- We will be an active, positive influence in the communities where we live and work by dedicating our time, resources, and support.
- Commitment to Responsibility
- Leading by example, we promote responsible consumption when enjoying the products we distribute.