DeCrescente Distributing, Inc. is pleased to make available to you our unique Special Event Vehicles. These vehicles are completely refrigerated to draft beer specifications and allow the kegs to be kept cold while beer is served from the exterior draft beer faucets.
The vehicles may be utilized for fairs, outings, road races, reunions, carnivals, benefits or any gathering requiring bulk dispensing of beer. The vehicles are delivered to and picked up from your site, as well as serviced for the preparation of dispensing the draft beer. A temporary permit from the State Liquor Authority is required. There is a setup and delivery charge for the vehicles.
We hope you are able to take advantage of this service and enjoy the use of these unique vehicles at your next event.
Please contact Nadine Dickinson at 518.664.9866, Ext. 8104 or e-mail her for more information and for specific beverage pricing.
Special Event Procedures
DeCrescente Distributing Company can provide a Refrigerated Trailer vehicle for your Special Event. Before doing so, the following must be supplied from all potential customers:
A Rental Agreement signed by an approved responsible official which outlines the terms and conditions of using this equipment. This agreement requires that your organization has liability coverage of at least three hundred thousand dollars ($300,000) for property damage and at least one million dollars ($1,000,000) for personal injury and death.
- A Certificate of Insurance from your Insurance Company that confirms the above coverage and names DeCrescente Distributing Co., Inc. as an “Additional Insured." Please instruct your insurance carrier to mail or fax (518.539.0045) this Certificate to Nadine Dickinson at our offices at least 7 days prior to the event.
Please understand we must have the necessary documentation described above on file before we begin to service your event.
We think you will find that your insurance carrier is very familiar with this process and can usually provide the Certificate of Insurance quickly and at no cost to you.
We appreciate your business and thank you in advance for your cooperation with this request. We assure you that we will consistently go the extra mile to make sure your event is successful and your guests enjoy the occasion responsibly.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us at 518.664.9866. Ask for Nadine Dickinson at Ext. 8104 or you can e-mail her.
Draft Event Contact: Nadine Dickinson @ 518.664.9866 Ext. 8104 or E-Mail her
- When requesting a Special Event Vehicle, keep in mind that each unit (pouring or storage) must have a temporary beer permit; no unit will be loaded without a permit. Please see attached form for the NYS Liquor Authority Permit with instructions.
- All permits must accompany the draft order form which must be submitted 7 days minimum prior to the event. If product is NOT being sold at the event and you will not be receiving a permit, you must sign a Not for Resale Affidavit.
- Rental Agreement / Certificate of Insurance
- A signed copy of the Rental Agreement along with a Certificate of Insurance must be submitted 7 days minimum prior to the event; no unit will be released from DeCrescente Distributing unless both are received.
Placing the Order
- The order needs to be placed one week prior minimum.
- Delivery – minimum 4 hour time frame is requested. Pick-up will be on the next business day.
- There is a setup and delivery fee of $200.00.
- If a weekend pick-up or delivery is needed, it will be a $50.00 charge per day.
- There is a $300.00 Rental Fee which will be waived if you have a final Billable invoice of $750.00 or more (excluding deposit). The fee will be applied at the time of delivery and after we reconcile your event. If over $750.00 at that time, we will waive the $300.00.
- For all sales in excess of $1500.00 (excluding deposit), we will waive Set-up, Delivery & Rental Fee.
- All vehicles will require electricity. A standard 110 plug with a minimum 20 amp-dedicated breaker is required. Plug cannot be more than 75’ from vehicle.
Draft Vehicle Equipment
- C02, Beer Gas, tap handles come with draft trailer. They need to be returned or an additional charge will apply.
- The following additional items may be available upon request and will require a deposit fee:
- Kiosk - $2000.00 (deposit only)
- Cold Plates - $400.00 (deposit only)
Click on below for the New York State Liquor Authority document to apply for your permit.
Once you have received your permit from the NYS Liquor Authority, send or fax that permit along with the following completed Rental Agreement Form to Nadine Dickinson at 518.539.0045 or e-mail her.