We leave no stone unturned
We know things like “beer stones” (flaking in beer) in your lines are the mortal enemy of any beer. That’s why we employ a 3-step beer line cleaning process to ensure that the taste of beer can be enjoyed the way the brewmaster intended. Our certified technicians:
- Establish the right pH level of water
- Run cleaning solution through pumping and circulating lines for at least 15 minutes (BA standard)
- Clean faucets, shanks, plungers, couplers and FOBs to minimize future service calls
- Reflush lines with cold water until the pH test strip matches the original, ensuring no caustic solution is left
- Acid-wash lines quarterly to eliminate any “beer stones”
DRAFT BEER QUALITY
Did you know even a few degrees increase above the ideal maximum of 38°F can create pouring problems, especially excessive foaming? That’s why we provide cold storage services to ensure peak freshness and profitable pouring. It’s just one of the many ways we’re committed to quality from storing to pouring, so you’re serving the freshest, most flavorful beer available.
As a New York State Brewers Association Certified Line Cleaner, we take pride in providing superb line cleaning services to help our retailers consistently pour great beer and preserve profits through industry-accepted best practices. Through a Draft Quality Program, retailers have the ability to become Certified Draft Establishments, which means customers can be assured they are getting the freshest, coldest beer properly poured through clean lines and taps into their glass or growler.
EXPERIENCED TECHS YOU CAN TRUST
- Micro Matic Certified
- Perlick Certified
- MillerCoors Certified
- Guinness Certified
- Siebel Master Draught Certified
We’re proficient in the following systems:
- Forced air
- Glycol systems
- Direct draw coolers
Call our service department at (518) 539-2052 to schedule your next line cleaning appointment.