Where jobs become careers
At DDC, our employees make lasting contributions to our success and we appreciate the contributions that each individual brings to our dynamic work environment. We aren’t looking for workers—we are looking for people who share our values.
DDC is an equal opportunity employer (EOE), committed to a drug- and harassment-free workplace. To get started on your journey toward a meaningful and rewarding role with DDC, search open positions to complete your application today. To follow up on an existing application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking to work for a company that has been voted a Best Place to Work in the Capital Region for 7 consecutive years?
DeCrescente Distributing Co., Inc. is a great place to work! We offer competitive benefits as well as the perks of working in an energetic, fast-paced environment.
We are currently seeking an experienced Warehouse Floor Supervisor who will be responsible assisting management with the safe and efficient workflow of his/her staff. The Warehouse Floor Supervisor is responsible for the training and development of all night warehouse staff. This position will also provide direction and leadership for all night warehouse staff. The warehouse Floor Supervisor must be a strong safety advocate and is responsible for ensuring that all members of his/her staff follow all safety practices and procedures, and operate in a safe manner. The Warehouse Floor Supervisor is responsible for assisting management in providing adequate manpower on a nightly basis as well as assisting management with attaining and exceeding performance goals agreed upon with senior management.
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- Associates Degree, or in the alternative, High School Diploma plus experience
- Forklift Certified Trainer
- Knowledge of routing/loading software and VMS software
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong problem solving ability
- Strong interpersonal and listening skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to problem solve with minimal supervision
- Willingness to pursue self-education
- Valid Driver’s License with a Satisfactory driving record
- Dependable transportation
- This position is on our 2nd shift hours are from 3:00 pm to 1:30 am
Apply Now »
Recognized locally by the Albany Business Review as one of the Capital District’s Best Places to Work, year after year, and also one of New York State’s Best Places to Work, there are so many great reasons to work for DDC.
To learn more about everything DDC has to offer, explore our employee benefits and perks.
We’re always looking for talented people to join our team. If you don’t see an opening you’re interested in, send us your resume and cover letter indicating the type of job you’d like to pursue.
“At DDC, you’re not just an employee. You are family.”